Request Short-Term Help
At times, many of us find ourselves in need of a little help to get by. Whether it is financial assistance for utilities, rent, or another urgent bill, groceries, or prayer. Oak Pointe Church Milford is committed to providing care and help to those in our community. Click on the “Request Benevolence” button below to let us know what your needs are. This is the first step to engage our care team who will follow up with you as soon as possible. Please note the following when requesting benevolence from Oak Pointe Church Milford:
- Oak Pointe Church benevolence ministry has the right to deny assistance to any applicant. Completion of this form does not constitute approval.
- When benevolence is approved, our approach is to pay the vendor or expense at issue directly; not to give the funds directly to the applicant.
- Maximum financial assistance is capped at $300. You need to have a plan in place to cover any amount we are unable to assist with.
- Financial assistance is meant for temporary rehabilitation. It should not be sought for supplemental income and no more than once per year.
- Request forms must be received at least seven days prior to a bill due date. A picture ID as well as a current copy of the bill for which you are seeking assistance are required. The bill must be in the applicant’s name and address.
- All available resources ultimately come from God, whether you receive assistance from us or another organization/church.