Here’s what’s currently available:
Study groups provide an opportunity to be in God’s Word every day in community. They consist of personal study with the goal of training you to comprehend, interpret, and apply scripture, followed by discussion that’s intended to build rich community within the group.
Acts (Part 1: Chpts 1-12)
Begins the week of Sep. 17th meeting for 11 weeks | Cost: $25
In the book of Acts we see what happened after Jesus’ ascension to the Father. Jesus sent the Holy Spirit, empowering believers to testify to and live in light of the gospel. We’ll see God’s faithfulness to grow the early church in spite of persecution and suffering as God’s people persevered and held fast to what they believed.
• Mondays at 7:00 am | OPCM
• Tuesdays at 6:30 pm | OPCM
• Tuesdays at 7:00 pm | Zoom
• Wednesdays at 9:30 am | OPCM (See Notes 1 & 2)
(1) Kids programming available for children ages birth – 5 years.
(2) Groups specific to those who are new to reading and studying the Bible available during this time.
Bible Recap Group
Begins the week of Sep. 17th meeting every other month | Cost: Free
This is a Bible reading plan that will take you through the whole Bible in chronological order in one year. At the end of each day the Bible Recap provides you with a summary of that day’s reading. Read through with other women and share what is encouraging you as you see what is true about God through his word.